Southern California Company Offers 0% Interest Financing on Foundation Repair Projects
LOS ANGELES, CA: Julian Construction Inc. (http://www.julianconstruction.com), a foundation repair, foundation construction and general construction company located in Southern California, is now offering 0% financing and several other financing options to homeowners.
The company has long realized the need for ease of availability for foundation repair services. A few of the options offered by the company are:
- Julian Construction offers 0% in-house financing for up to 48 months
- No payments for a year through the Home Project Card
- Pay Through Escrow: On home purchase projects, the company can be paid for all work through escrow, with no deposit needed
- 30 Year Amortization: On larger projects the company offers long-term, secured, low interest financing
- Pay from Cash Flow: Apartment owners and property managers can upgrade their property, then pay off out of cash flowJulian De La Torre, founder of the company, stated: ?We want to make it as easy as possible for the average home owner to handle and correct problems with their home foundation, so that their home is truly safe, and will be as safe and secure as possible in the event of a major earthquake.?
Julian Construction owns its own company and is built on a ?no middlemen? model ? no salesmen, no subcontractors. When you work with Julian Construction you get the principals of the company and workers of Julian Construction under your home. The result is the highest quality work at affordable prices. They can be contacted by phone at 323 733-3377, by fax at 323 733-4477 or via their website, www.julianconstruction.com. You can see tips and advice about home foundations on their blog, at http://julianconstruction.typepad.com.